Services for Your Team:
Team and Personal Work Style Assessments
Enhance your team building session with one of our Team or Personal Style Assessments. PossibiliTEAMS offers a variety of assessments designed to help team members understand their own work and communication styles and provide them with strategies to work effectively together, regardless of differences in temperament or personal style.
Insight “Colors” Personality Instrument
Also known as the “Colors” survey, the Insight Personality Instrument helps individuals identify their own personality styles. This self-administered questionnaire allows people to identify their own personality and temperament type, described as one of four colors: Gold, Green, Blue or Orange.
The Insight Personality Instrument gives team members an appreciation of their own attributes and work styles with its easy-to-understand Color Types.
This instrument helps team members:
- Understand their own values
- Pinpoint their own strengths and weaknesses
- Identify what motivates people from each Color Type
- Learn how people from each Color Type prefer to listen
- Discover ways to communicate more effectively
- Offer meaningful incentives and rewards for people of each Color Type
- Resolve interpersonal conflicts
Your PossibiliTEAMS facilitator will guide you through this session in a fun, interactive format that will engage every member of your team.
Typical Session Length: 90 minutes
DISC Behavioral Assessment
The DISC Behavioral Assessment is a well-established, easy-to-understand tool that gives team members an insight into their own work styles, attitudes and behaviors. The assessment is designed to help team members:
- Gain a better understanding of themselves and the people they work with
- Improve communication skills
- Build trust and respect for one another
- Learn to deal more effectively with other people
- Handle conflict more constructively
Each team member will complete a survey containing questions designed to measure their tendencies in four areas of human behavior: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Compliance.
Once the DISC Behavioral Assessments are scored, your PossibiliTEAMS facilitator will lead an interactive discussion to help team members interpret their results and discover how to use the results to build a more effective and cohesive team.
Typical Session Length: 2 hours
DISC Team Profile
With the DISC Team Profile, each team member completes a questionnaire that measures the overall strengths and weaknesses of the team. The results give members a powerful understanding of the dynamics at work within the team, along with suggested strategies to maximize the team’s effectiveness.
Your PossibiliTEAMS facilitator will report the results of your DISC Team Profile in an upbeat, non-threatening style that encourages dialogue, discussion and discovery among team members.
The DISC Team Profile is designed to help groups:
- Leverage the team’s strengths to gain better results
- Uncover areas that need to be developed
- Understand the dynamics at work within the team
- Identify and develop potential leaders
- Make better organizational decisions
The DISC Team Profile is an essential tool for any team that wants to become more effective and cohesive.
Typical Session Length: 60-90 minutes